Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Outfit // Ft. Peaches 'n Cream Studio

Outfit // Ft. Peaches 'n Cream Studio
*Before I begin today's post, I just want to point out the confusion some of you may had with my last one. For some reason Blogger decided publish it twice after I edited it, thus comments were left on each of them. I've copied and pasted two of those comments that were left onto the other published post for future convenience as I had to remove one of them. Thanks for understanding!*
Hello everyone! Back in August (my birthday month) a dear friend of mine sent me something from her Esty shop! I knew as soon as I opened her thoughtful package that I'd just have to share a post on the blog here featuring it and her shop as I knew a bunch of you would just adore her sense of creativity and style choice! 

Outfit // Ft. Peaches 'n Cream Studio
Outfit // Ft. Peaches 'n Cream Studio

As you are all well aware, I'm a big time headband and headscarf wearer, so it was a pleasure to add to my collection the charming headband you'll see featured here today! Flower and nature inspired clothing are definitely my jive as well! So if your style is anything like mine, I encourage you to check out my friend's shop here!

She offers headbands in the like style you see here in various fabrics and colors, along with rustic jewelry with a boho flair, and also some pieces with her fabulous calligraphy to boot!

Outfit // Ft. Peaches 'n Cream Studio
Leggings- me made // Skirt- Karen Kane brand; Goodwill, $4 // Sweater- Knitted Dove brand; thrifted, $3 // Undershirt- ? // Headband c/o- Peaches n Cream Studio // Hair Pins- Lilla Rose U-Pins in Tiara 

Outfit // Ft. Peaches 'n Cream Studio

I never would have thought the colors of green and blue I have on would have blended as well as they did, but as I rummaged through my closet in hopes of finding something to wear under this sweater that was not just a neutral tone, I gave this pale green undershirt a try and was impressed! I think that with the paleness of my skirt and the green little leaves on the sweater it ended up going pretty well! I'm always trying to remember what options I've worn with what, and I think this one makes the cut for the list! 

Outfit // Ft. Peaches 'n Cream Studio

Outfit // Ft. Peaches 'n Cream Studio

Back to the main inspiration of this outfit: the Garden Party headbands simply tie in a neat knot behind your head. Since the sides are two-toned, the knot looks like icing on the cake in my option! Often headbands will be made of like fabric on both sides and the knot you have to make doesn't lay well. Not so with these! As you can see from the photo above-- when you tie a Garden Party on, even the knot gives interest and a twist of the colors! Love it!

Outfit // Ft. Peaches 'n Cream Studio
Outfit // Ft. Peaches 'n Cream Studio
The seasons are definitely changing here in Michigan. Even since taking these photos, more leaves have fallen and the grass has turned a bit browner. How I know I'll already miss the summer days that are so quickly vanishing in the blustery months ahead! Being a lover of nature; little bugs, wild flowers, sun behind spider webs, its always hard for me to not have those joys during the months of winter that are now soon coming. But I do suppose that makes one appreciate the season of spring even more; living through the months before renews the joy of savored summer golden hours and warm river water between your toes.

Outfit // Ft. Peaches 'n Cream Studio

Are you a headband wearer?
Whats your favorite season?

Blessings,
Cassie
the elder sister & writer


1 comment:

  1. I love your headband, Cassie! Your skirt is also beautiful! I always love your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts about this post! We allow anonymous comments and enjoy reading them as much as those of our followers, but if you're not signed in, please sign off using some sort of identification. Than you for taking the time to comment!